Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default need help plz

Greetings:

I have a problem that i know there must be an easy solution for...but i have
searched and cannot find it. I need a formula/conditional that will return
actual value if <25 but cap the range at 25 if value is = 25. eg. MY range
is j4:j27 and the sum is in j28. Any help will be appreciated. and more info
will be provided if needed.
thanks
hygeenx