jennifer

Default my image in Excel inkjet printout has lines

Is it the inkjet printer, or how I am saving my image (file extension) that
is causing horizontal lines of a lighter shade appear in my printout? I have
tried saving my image as many different file extensions and the lines do not
diappear. It looks fine on the monitor.
Sandy Mann

Jennifer,

You may be better off trying asking the printer manufacturer directly but it
sounds to me as if you have one or more of the ink jet nozzles blaocked.
Try printing a nozzle check pattern if your printer has that option and if
it is not as it should be clean the nozzles.

HTH

Sandy

--
to e-mail direct replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk

"jennifer" wrote in message
Is it the inkjet printer, or how I am saving my image (file extension)

that
is causing horizontal lines of a lighter shade appear in my printout? I

have
tried saving my image as many different file extensions and the lines do

not
diappear. It looks fine on the monitor.

Barbara Wiseman

Jennifer,
It may also be that for pictures you need to print at high quality (the
terms differ for different printers) when you print use control & P and
there should be a properties or similar button where you can change the
quality from draft / ordinary to best / high etc.
Barbara