Ted

Default Odd problem - loosing cell information

Just opened a financial workbook that has several several columns. The data
in one column is missing for the past five days. This column is updated
daily and the data was current as of yesterday but now it is missing. I
would understand, if only the last days information was missing (could have
forgot to save), but not the last five days. Has anyone else seen this
problem or have an idea what happened?

Thanks

Ted

Dave Peterson

Just a guess.

You have multiple workbooks of the same name--but in different folders.

And you're opening the wrong one every once in awhile.

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

A silly guess...

Your file was on a network drive and your IT folks restore the drive the way it
was earlier in the week.

Everytime I've seen this kind of error, it's always been the user's (pronounced
my) fault.