jp@nes

Default Excel: How do I set up a cell to click it to link a database?

I keep track of pricing info in a spreadsheet. I would like to "click on a
cell" to be directed to somewhere that I can keep a (purchsase) history
attached to that cell. Any ideas how I might be able to do that?

in the following, the counter - which determines the row
the historical data is entered - is maintained in cell
(1,30). The data you wish to periodically record is in
cell (10,1). when you run this macro, the data is
recorded in the next cell of row 3.

:-)

Sub recordhistory()

etcount = Cells(1, 30).Value