Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to display the help for Excel 2003 as it was in the
2000 version. I find the 2003 version long winded and difficult to use. There
does not appear to be a direct link to the help file and I keep getting
directed to online help.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You would probably have to install Excel 2000 to get the help file.
Sorry. What is wrong with the online help?

HTH,
JP

On Apr 5, 6:58*am, Alectrical
wrote:
Hi

Can anyone tell me how to display the help for Excel 2003 as it was in the
2000 version. I find the 2003 version long winded and difficult to use. There
does not appear to be a direct link to the help file and I keep getting
directed to online help.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can turn off Online Search under Online Content Settings

Create a shortcut to

C:\program files\mictosoft office\office11\1033\XLMAIN11.CHM

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP