Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default So simple, but I can't get it to work

I need A1(formatted as a date) to equal the value in B2 which is also a date.
However, if B2 is blank, I also want A1 to remain blank, but it is currently
always returning 1/0/00. I've tried everything I can think of but I can't
get it to work! Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You don't need the =TRUE

=IF(ISBLANK(B2),"",B2) would be enough.