Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating a New Macro

OK, so I have this maco to name a tab to the contents of cell A1, but I have
no idea what to do with the macro...

Sub name_um()
For Each ws In Worksheets
ws.Name = ws.Range("A1").Value
Next
End Sub

....and can I save the macro so that I can use it in other workbooks?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think Ron de Bruin does a pretty good job of explaining it.
(but I already know how to ride the bicycle <g - you will have to be the judge)
Try here... http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA