Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Urgent Need!!!!! MS Excel/VBA developer @ Columbus, GA

Please send resumes to

Hi

This is Nick from ASAP Staffing LLc

Here is our direct client requirement for you....
---------------------------------------

Position : MS Excel/VBA developer ------- Please send resumes to

Location : Columbus, GA
Duration :3-6 Months contract

Description :
I would like to request a contractor to assist with the automation of
some of the IT Finance processes. This contractor should have strong
expertise in the area of Excel, Visual Basic, and possibly Access.
This contractor will assist with the automation of some of IT
Finance's manual processes by creating certain macros and formulas to
speed these processes and maximize accuracy.
A primary requirement of a contractor assisting with any automation
activities is knowledge transfer.
These efforts will have two goals: Automate processes and teach the
process owner how to automate other similar processes in the future.

Required Skills:

* MS Excel
* MS Access
* VBA

These are the candidate activities that have automation potential.

BOS administration:

* Preparing next month's visible columns and formulas
* Importing data from SAP
* Updating Livelink
* Importing data from Livelink
* Export data for metrics

* Accruing to the correct project with consideration of exception
contractors
* Exporting accrual information from the report generated by the
accrual database to the accrual upload in SAP.
* Metrics: Extraction from data source and population of reports.
* Monthly memo: Population of tables and charts

Please get back to me with updated resume along with contact details
ASAP

Nick
ASAP Staffing, LLC

| Voice: 678 528 8006 | Website:
www.myasap.com |

This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"remove" to in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for the inconvenience
caused.