Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Error msg on Advanced Filter

I followed the instructions in Contextures for creating an advanced filter.
I want to copy the data to another worksheet.

When I click on OK, I get the following msg: You can only copy filtered
data to the active sheet.

I have been on both the worksheet with data and the empty worksheet when
clicking OK, with the same results.

When I tried the filter "in-place," it left me only the first row of data
.... which does NOT meet the set criteria. At least one row of data does meet
the criteria.

List Range = $A$2:$AP$291
Criteria Range = $AR$1:$AX$2

Any clues what I might be doing wrong?