Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Remove Macro button help

Hi , I am unable to remove a macro button after I have enabled the Control
Toolbar design mode button. I keep getting error when I click on it "Cannot
locate the Vision XL Add In - Aborting. What does this mean exactly? Can I
auto hide the button from the spreadsheet if I cannot remove it ?

Excel 2003
--
Regards
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The "Vision XL Add In" is not part of Excel so I don't know anything about
it. Design mode affects Control Toolbox controls but not controls from the
Forms toolbar or on menus and toolbars. Maybe you could elaborate on what
you have. And your goal is to get rid of it, I take it?

--
Jim