Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default flash player object embeded

Hi,

I have an Excel worksheet that has a Flash Player object embedded in several
cells. I cannot figure out how to remove it, and I don't know how it got
there. Every time I open the workbook or switch between sheets, the view
automatically goes back to where the embed is. Major time waster. Any ideas
on how to remove this thing? Thanks.

John Zimmermann, novice Excel user.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Show the control toolbox toolbar
(View|toolbars in xl2003 menus)

Click on the Design mode icon.
Select the object
hit the delete key (or rightclick|cut)

Click on the design mode icon once more to get back to normal
close the control toolbox toolbar (if you want)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe F5SpecialObjectsOK