Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sri sri is offline

Default Time Tracking Help

Hello,

I am planning to set up a excel spreadsheet (with/without VBA) to track the
work and effort spent by my team on a day to day basis. My objective is to
get the total time spent by them as well as work wise time consumed.

They would start with entering a time at which they have started a work and
there would also be some parallel processes going on in addition to main
activity that they have started.

So I would need to have a way to time the Parent work duration and the child
work duration. They should be able to start another parent independantly when
another parent may be running.

It's a two dimesional tracking i suppose. I am a bit confused on the
structure of the worksheet to capture these details.

I have searched the internet to find out some details, no success yet.

Any guidance/ tips /advise would be really appreciated.

Thanks

--

Regards

Sri