Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may

Everytime I try to open Excel, this is the message that I get

Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have
the appropriate permissions to access the item.

I am using my personal desktop computer, at home, trying to open files that
I have used before and that I have created. How do I fix this? Thanks!