Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Brochure

I have created a brochure in Excel and save it to a thumb drive at work.
However, when I opened up the brochure at home to work on it using my home
computer, which is Excel 2003 the images are not displaying. Please advise
--
Paul
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Were the images inserted into the workbook or you just linked to them?

If links, the images will have to be saved to the ThumbDrive also.

Gord

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:52:00 -0700,
wrote:

I have created a brochure in Excel and save it to a thumb drive at work.
However, when I opened up the brochure at home to work on it using my home
computer, which is Excel 2003 the images are not displaying. Please advise

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well, the spreadsheet was email too me and I just save the spreadsheet to the
thumbdrive to work on from home, so I am thinking that they were insert
because sense the spreadsheet was email to me.
--
Paul