Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Reference date for timesheet

I am trying to rework the timesheets from my company to make it easier to
use. I have it set up so I type in the start date and the columns are
populated for each day by referencing that cell. It is also conditionally
formatted to change the weekend columns to a grayscale. My only problem is
the months that have 31 days. On the months with less than 31 days, I want
the columns to stay blank, and then populate for the 31st appropriately. I
have tried to use an IF statement to reference the cell with the 30th date,
but it does not seem to pick it up. I even tried to reference the entry cell
that everything starts from without success. Any Ideas????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

DaddyO,

With cell B2 having the reference date, enter

=IF(MONTH(B2+1)=MONTH(B2),B2+1,"")

and drag to the right.

HTH,
Bernie