Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Returning adjacent values

I have a column A with dates and column B with data. I'm trying to create a
summary sheet. I use the max function on column B, which is easy, but I am
also trying to place the corresponding date (to the max value) on the summary
sheet as well. I've tried using the lookup function but it seems to return
the last value in the date row? Any help would be greatly appreciated