Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data from spreadsheet to Microsoft Word label document

I have a Excel spreadsheet that contains information that I would like to
export it to Microsoft Word label document so I can print labels from the
exported information. Below is a very small raw data of my spreadsheet.

A B C D
1 Hiway 2300 SRO 12345
2 Biway 1000 SRO 54321
3 Crossway 3400 SRO 11111
4 Driveway 1234 SRO 22222

I am able to export each cell individually to my word document, but I am
having to export for each cell and my document has over 14000 rows and
continously grows with each input I do. In all, my main goal is to be able
to input the first and last cell number that I would like exported to the
word document. So for example I would like to be able to input "2" as the
first cell and "3" as the last cell, so my word document label would look
like below:

label 1
Biway 1000
54321

label 2
Crossway 3400
11111

I hope I have explained myself well enough to get help