copy text from image to excel

Default How do copy text from a picture/image & make it available for edi.

I am trying to copy text from an image. And I want that text to be copied to
Excel/word not as a picture or image but as a text

hi,
this cannot be done with excel. the text on the image is
part of the image and excel only see the total image not
individual parts of the image so it cannot seperate.
sorry.

.