willyv1

Default How can I switch so that rows are referenced with letters, and co.

How do I switch the worksheet axis labels? Rather than having a row-column
reference of 1A, I would like to switch the row-column reference to A1.
Dave Peterson

You can't.

You could use column A and Row 1 and put anything you want in there.

But what letter would you use for row 65536?

--

Dave Peterson