Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Annual Leave Summary

Hi,

I am trying to find a formula that allows me to know how many days an
employee took as a vactaion on each month a summary sheet for each
employee
In order to find the number of days taken i have use the following :

B22=From (date)
C22= To Date
D22= Total Taken
C22:C44 =Official Holidays
=NETWORKDAYS(B22,C22,C44:C53)

Please advise
Tia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Advise what? All you have told is what you are doing (which is inconsistent
btw, see the holiday range and the formula). I presume this doesn't work,
but in what way, what should it do, etc. Is there more data than this, more
info required.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Tia" wrote in message

I am trying to find a formula that allows me to know how many days an
employee took as a vactaion on each month a summary sheet for each
employee
In order to find the number of days taken i have use the following :

B22=From (date)
C22= To Date
D22= Total Taken
C22:C44 =Official Holidays
=NETWORKDAYS(B22,C22,C44:C53)

Please advise
Tia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I made an excel sheet to calculate the number of the vacation taken by
the employees
excluding the weekend and the official holidays.
B22=From (date)
C22= To Date
D22= Total Taken
C44:C53 =Official Holidays
=NETWORKDAYS(B22,C22,C44:C53)

what i do really need is to find formula that allows me to know the
number of days taken in each month of the year
as a summary sheet
A5=NAME
C5=JANUARY
D5=FEBRUARY
etc......

"Tia" wrote in message

I am trying to find a formula that allows me to know how many days an
employee took as a vactaion on each month a summary sheet for each
employee
In order to find the number of days taken i have use the following :

B22=From (date)
C22= To Date
D22= Total Taken
C22:C44 =Official Holidays