Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Format

I have a typical x/y plane with data at each location, I am trying to convert
this information from that form into 3 columns. The first column is to be the
x values, the second the y values and the third is to be the data at the
intersection of the x/y points. I have no idea how to do this and have been
writing a macro but I have so much data that I am going to end up writing
around 20 macros because of the size. Does anyone know of an easier way?