Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lookup with different date formats

I have a worksheet set up like this:

A3:A10=Employee Names
B2:AH=Months (April 2008 - December 2010)

I need a formula for B3:AH10 that will lookup on another worksheet to see if
that employee (by name) has any data entered on thier corresponding line
(C3:IV9 on the 2nd worksheet) for that month and year (currently set up in
xx/xx/xx format and it needs to stay that way for other formulas that are in
place). If they do have any data from that month, then equal the cell will
remain blank; if they do not then it should equal Yes or Award.

I'm sure I'm not explaining this clearly so let me know if you have any
questions. Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm trying to simplify this to make more sense:

I need B3 in 1st worksheet to return data for April 2008 (C3 will be May
2008, D3=June 2008 and so on).

If ANY date on line 3 in 2nd worksheet = 4/1/08 - 4/31/08, then B3 should
remain blank. If NO Date on line 3 in 2nd worksheet = 4/1/08 - 4/31/08, then
B3 should return "AWARD".

Thanks again!