kc

Default want to flip data in an excel column so last is first, first is l.

I have data in a list/column that I'd like to have listed in reverse order,
i.e. the list appears with the last item from the initial list first and the
first item from the initial list last. Does anyone know of a way to do this?
Thanks.
Dave O

~Insert a column: call it Column A
~Go to the last item in the list, and enter 1 in the new column next to
the last entry: suppose that's cell A50
~In the cell immediately above the 1, or A49, enter the formula =A50+1.
Copy that formula up to the first entry.
~Sort Column A (ascending) over your range of rows
~Delete column A

Vwala!

AlfD

Hi!

If you have 50 such items in column A1:A50, put
=INDIRECT("A" & 51-ROW())
in B1 and copy down to B50.

Alf

kc

THIS I should have figured out! Thanks!

kc

And now I learn something new--thank you!