Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default % formula

I have a cell that contains the % of an hour this has to be mutiplyed by the
number of people attending say a safety talk in another cell at present I sit
and scratch my head for hours if not days trying to work the thing out.
Is there a formula that I can use if any one can help I could send them an
example of the work sheet HELP Intel inside this idiot outside lol

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
i'm confused.
if i had 25% of an hour and 20 people attended, what would be the expected
results?

regards
FSt1