Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ak ak is offline

Default Multiple condition

Can I do multiple condition in Excel? How? Please tell me an example. Also
please let me know can I do that in IIF condition? Would appreciate your
response.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi AK:

The way that you test for multiple conditions is to use 'or' or 'and' .

So I could test cells a1 and a2:

=if(and(a1=1,a2=2),true part,false part)

An 'and' is used to test two conditions are true.
An 'or' is used to test if either of the conditions is true.

You can have more than two conditions in the tests.

The iif is not part of the worksheet functions.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand