Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Concatenat help, thanks

I have the following, how can I concatenat the cells?
Row A has dup but row B does not. I need a formula that will look up row A
and concatenat row B, but if row B was alread concatenated, then concatenat
the next cell. e.g. ABD = AIR EXPORT / Domestic, e.g. ACS = AIR EXPORT /
DOMESTIC / Ocean Export etc.

ABD AIR EXPORT
ABD Domestic
ABO AIR EXPORT
ABO Domestic
ACC AIR EXPORT
ACC DOMESTIC
ACF IMPORT BREAKBULK
ACL CMIN
ACL Logistics
ACS AIR EXPORT
ACS DOMESTIC
ACS Ocean Export
ADC AIR EXPORT
ADC Domestic

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello,

you can use my UDFs lfreq and vlookupall from: www.sulprobil.com.

Regards,
Bernd
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First:
Download and install the free add-in Morefunc.xll from:
http://xcell05.free.fr/english/

Second:
to get unique records go to
Data Filter Advanced Filter Copy to another location List range
include your header Copy to: C1 Unique records oly OK out

Third:
D2: =LEFT(MCONCAT(IF(rngA=C2,rngB&" / ","")),LEN(MCONCAT(IF(rngA=C2,rngB&" /

ctrl+shift+enter, not just enter
copy down