Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BG BG is offline

Default TABLE OF CONTENTS

I am looking to see if there are any "Table of Content" or "Price List"
Templates. I currently have a workbook with 3 worksheets (List of items,
Index, Table of Contents). I'm looking for something where I can link cells
in one worksheet to jump to cells of another worksheet. I attempted to use
links, linked several cells, and then decided to change the name of the
worksheet I had linked to. Is there a quick fix for this? any suggestions
welcome.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

David McRitchie has a macro on his site for building a table of contents
automatically, with hyperlnks to every sheet. Here is the link:

Hope this helps,

Hutch