Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RKS RKS is offline

Default Hide/Unhide after protect sheet

Hi All,

I have excel sheet. I can protect some cell so user can change formula.

Point 1 : - I can group some column and in view code I can write code and
protect sheet
its wrking fine. I want dont use password in code. I need give password
manually. pl correct my code.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
With Worksheets("sheet1")
.EnableOutlining = True
.Protect Password:="password", _
Contents:=True, UserInterfaceOnly:=True
End With
End Sub

Point 2 :- I want user can manually hide/unhide row and column my protected
sheet. pl tell me what code I can write and where.

point 3 :- I wants create print command button. when we click print the
sheet and also print another sheet.
pl tell me what code I can write and where.

point 4 :- I wants create Find command button so user can find. pl tell me
what code I can write and where.

PLease help me urgently
Thanks in advance
RKS