Ken

Default Spider Grams

Hi, I hope you are all doing well.

A user on our system wants to be able to do spider grams in conjunction with
Excel spreadsheets. I've checked Excel help and the term is not locatable
from the index. I've heard of spider grams but do not know anything about
them. Is this a separate program that somehow works with Excel through export
of some other function?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

KenP
Debra Dalgleish

Assuming you want something like this:

http://www.budmouth.dorset.sch.uk/cu...persuasion.htm

you could use the tools on the Drawing toolbar (ViewToolbars, Drawing)

To display text from a cell in one of the shapes, select the shape
Click in the Formula bar, and type an equal sign
Click on the cell that contains the text you want to display
Press the Enter key

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List