Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If statement then Average

I have a column that has percentages in it; some have #'s great than zero
while others show a zero percentage. I would like my formula to say if the
cell = 0% then don't include in average calculation. Is this possible?

Thank you,
Renee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

=AVERAGE(IF(A1:A100,A1:A10,FALSE))

Extend the range to suit. It's an array so commit with
Ctrl+Shift+Enter

Mike

"Renee" wrote:

I have a column that has percentages in it; some have #'s great than zero
while others show a zero percentage. I would like my formula to say if the
cell = 0% then don't include in average calculation. Is this possible?

Thank you,
Renee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Great thanks, that works. But now I have the autofilter on so when I select
one name I want to show the Average for just that name and not the average
for all the names. Is this possible?