Stephen Connolly

Default How do I get the same header/footer to print on each page of a wo.

I've made a custom header / footer how do I get it to print on each page of a
work book without having to re-create on each page
--
Stephen Connolly
Jason Morin

Group the worksheets by clicking the first worksheet tab,
hold down the <Shift key, and click the last worksheet
tab. Now set up the header under File Page Setup.

To ungroup, click any one of the worksheet tabs, or right-
click one of them and select "Ungroup".

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

Peter Rooney

Stephen,

You could record a new macro with you going into the Header/Footer dialog
for the sheet that contains the footer you want to copy
This will create a macro which, because all its sheet references are to
"currentsheet" can easily be run against all your other sheets, too.

Thus:

1. Go into sheet containing footer
2. Record a new macro
3. Click View Header/Footer
4. Click OK
5. Stop recording
6. Click on a sheet that requires the header/footer details
7. Run the macro.
8. repeat Steps 6-7 for all sheets that need modifying.

Hope this helps

Pete