Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default reload excel 2003 short cuts for excel 2007

Hi all.

Is there any option to use Excel 2003 shortcuts in excel 2007?
Iam getting problems with shortcuts. I am habbituated to 2003 but those
shortcuts are not working in excel-2007.

Please suggest me.

thanks
Narendar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

but those shortcuts are not working in excel-2007.

Example?

--
Jim