Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LP LP is offline

Default Dynamic Print Range with cells containing formulas !

Greetings all Excel Experts !

I have 200 rows that contain formulas. If I only fill 100 of them
with data and print the page I get a lot of empty pages. How can I
make Excel print ONLY the 50 rows with data. Likewise, if my file
grows to 150 rows, Excel needs to adjust the print range accordingly
to accommodate up to 150 rows.

I know you can select the area before printing and then print selected
area.
But I want excel to print only the rows where say column D <"". Keep
in mind that all columns in this sheet contain formulas. Is this
possible?

Many thanks !!

LP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Set the print range to be all used rows, but use a data filter based on column D to hide/show rows
where column D = ""

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP