Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default EXCEL FILE SIZE

I have a multi-worksheet spreadsheet that guys at work added company logo's
too (jpg) file, as they thought it was a cool idea to put logos on custom
labels for product- and each file got over 10 megabytes in size, where the
original file was only like 0.5MB . . We removed the images and viola--
file did not reduce in size.

Does anyone have any hints for shrinking the file back down in size more
like its original dimensions?

Thanks
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Chances are the jpg images are not your problem. More likely you have stored
cell in memory that are not being used. Look at the scroll bars on each of
the sheets. Can you scroll well past the end of the data. If so then you have
cells that need to be deleted.

Check out this link for instructions...
Why do my scrollbars go to row 500 -- my data ends in cell E50?
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson