Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Label1

This has appeared on my spreadsheet and I can't remove. Don't know what
key(s) I might have hit to generate this...help please in removing. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jennifer,

It sounds like you've acquired a label from one of the toolboxes but which
one? To get rid of try selecting it and tapping delete.

If that doesn't work try
View|Toolbars|Control toolbox

Hover over the icons until you find 'design mode' and click that.
You should then be able to select the label and delete it.
Exit design mode and close the toolbar if you don't want it any more

Mike