Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Execl Toolbars update

Hi:

My in-laws have decided it was time to upgrade to a new computer (used
but new to them) and now have Window XP with MS Office 2002. They were
using Office 97 so this is quite a step up for them.

They use Excel and Word primarily and to make their life easier I have
created (in Excel 97) several custom button (with macros) on several
Toolbars.

My question is: Where is the information on the Toolbars stored in Excel
97 and can I copy this information over to Excel 2002?

Thanks
Bill