Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Default count cf cells displaying condition 3

I have a range of cells that have conditional formats with conditions 1, 2
and 3. Is there a way to count cells that display condition 3? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lee lee is offline

Use the count if function

=Countif(range,"3")

"DAN" wrote:

I have a range of cells that have conditional formats with conditions 1, 2
and 3. Is there a way to count cells that display condition 3? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Show us condition No3 and someone will tell you how to count it

Mike

"DAN" wrote:

I have a range of cells that have conditional formats with conditions 1, 2
and 3. Is there a way to count cells that display condition 3? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try

=COUNTIF($CI$3:$CI$51,B5)

Mike

"DAN" wrote:

=ISNUMBER(MATCH(B5,$CI$3:$CI$51,0))

"DAN" wrote:

I have a range of cells that have conditional formats with conditions 1, 2
and 3. Is there a way to count cells that display condition 3? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Thank you. I'll work with it and see what happens.

"Mike H" wrote:

Try

=COUNTIF($CI$3:$CI$51,B5)

Mike