yg

Default Pivot table

I added rows to my resource table but the pivot table wasn't updated. Do i
need to rebuild the pivot table to include the added rows or is there a way
to update?
Nick Hodge

If your datasource is another Excel range then go to the pivot table wizard
press back and reselect the data to include the new rows.

You might also for future use like to name the range and use that. This way
you would only need to expand the range name.

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"yg" wrote in message
I added rows to my resource table but the pivot table wasn't updated. Do i
need to rebuild the pivot table to include the added rows or is there a
way
to update?

Dave Peterson

You may want to look at defining a dynamic range name to your table.

Then use that range in your pivottable.

Debra Dalgleish has some nice notes at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic