Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Exporting Data from Oracle 11i to XL 2007 (TSV)

I used to Export Data from Oracle 11i as TSV file type directly to XL 2003 if
I click on "Open" and it is exported as Columns and Rows without any problems
but since I installed XL 2007 I am encountering difficulties with the below
Error Message.

(On the first line the file location Path)

This action is only valid for products that are currently
installed

[ OK ]

To overcome this problem instead of clicking on "Open" I Click on "Save" and
then I open the file from XL itself and convert it from Text to Columns.

Thanks in advance.