Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steven Stadelhofer

Default Go To Link

Hello,

I would like to insert in a cell on one tab a 'go to'
link which will navigate to another tab in the same
worksheet. I am familiar with inserting hyperlinks. But
I want to make sure the link goes to a specific tab in
the SAME worksheet. e.g., in TAB-1 of worksheet A I want
to click on a link to go to a cell reference (e.g., A1)
in Tab-5 of the same worksheet A.

Thanks,
Steve