Gord Dibben

Steven

Select a cell in Sheet1 and right-click and "hyperlink".

From the dialog that opens choose "place in this document"

Navigate to Sheet5 in the list. A1 is default cell reference. OK your way
out.

Just for info.......a TAB is a worksheet. A workbook contains one or more
worksheets.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:26:17 -0800, "Steven Stadelhofer"
wrote:

Hello,

I would like to insert in a cell on one tab a 'go to'
link which will navigate to another tab in the same
worksheet. I am familiar with inserting hyperlinks. But
I want to make sure the link goes to a specific tab in
the SAME worksheet. e.g., in TAB-1 of worksheet A I want
to click on a link to go to a cell reference (e.g., A1)
in Tab-5 of the same worksheet A.

Thanks,
Steve