Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Have Extra Page - how do I get rid of it? - Excel 2007

I am using Excel 2007 and have created a spreadsheet that is an extremely
simple spreadsheet.

I added a Header and Footer because I wanted each page as it printed out, to
have headings at the top of the pages, and wanted page numbers in the
Footer, as well as the date the spreadsheet was printed, so we would know we
were all working with the same printed version.

My problem is that the Footer is showing 1 of 5, 2 of 5, 3 of 5, etc, when
there are only FOUR pages -- well, I should say the last page (page 5) is
blank.

I cannot figure out how to delete that blank page, or what is causing it.

I realize this is a very simple question, but it has me totally baffled.

Thank you,
Brenda

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Brenda,

Select the area of the worksheet to be printed. (Only the area you want to
print).

Select the Page Layout ribbon tab.

In the Page Setup block select Print Area.

Select Set Print Area from the drop down.

OssieMac

"Brenda" wrote:

I am using Excel 2007 and have created a spreadsheet that is an extremely
simple spreadsheet.

I added a Header and Footer because I wanted each page as it printed out, to
have headings at the top of the pages, and wanted page numbers in the
Footer, as well as the date the spreadsheet was printed, so we would know we
were all working with the same printed version.

My problem is that the Footer is showing 1 of 5, 2 of 5, 3 of 5, etc, when
there are only FOUR pages -- well, I should say the last page (page 5) is
blank.

I cannot figure out how to delete that blank page, or what is causing it.

I realize this is a very simple question, but it has me totally baffled.

Thank you,
Brenda

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi OssieMac,