Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Row Height

I ran a SQL script aginst one of our tables. One of the columns has lots of
text in it. When I paste these rows into an Excel spreadsheet, it is not
showing the entire text; it is cutting off after the 9th line in every case.
I tried formatting the height of the row and even entered 409 into the row
height. Wrap text is on but the row will just not seem to grow and get bigger
to display the entire contents. The only way to see the entire contents is to
actually click in the cell.

Can anyone help me??

Thanks in advance for your consideration and help assistance.

PSULionRP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A cell can contain 32,767 characters but by default at standard 10 point font,
will show or print only 1024 of those characters.

Use a smaller font or add an Alt + ENTER every 100 characters to extend this
limit.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP