Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default generate report from date and obtaining all data in row

How do I generate a report by typing in a date and retrieve all data in the
row for that date in excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

"ronbwa" wrote
How do I generate a report by typing in a date and retrieve all data in
the
row for that date in excel?

Assuming date data is in col B (say),
apply autofilter on col B by selecting entire col B,
then click DataFilterAutofilter,
and you can then click on the droplist in B1 for options
--
Max
Singapore