Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HAVING TROUBLE KEEPING MY SPREADSHEET FORMULAS PERMANENT

Using Excel 2003, I have developed a spreadsheet that I am constantly adding
to. I am happy with all the formulas and values that I have established on
it. However, it seems that I have to constantly edit the cell values, insert
the formula, etc. every time I add another row. What is the best way to
maintain the consistency on a spreadsheet that I am constantly adding to?
Thanks!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As always post yours for comments. However, you may just need to have a
dummy row at the bottom and insert BEFORE that row OR use a defined name
such as =offset($a$2,0,0,counta($a:$a)-1,1)

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel