Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to select item with filters?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to select item based on following
conditions?
Under column F, there is a list of numbers.
Under column G, there is a list of types.
For example
1 Car
2 Orange
3 Car
4 Water
5 Orange
6 Car

I would like to select all the number with the type - Car under column H.
I try following code without luck
=INDEX(F:F,MATCH("Car",G:G,0)), I would like to select the
Small(number,row()) based on rows. Such as
In cell H1, it should return 1
In cell H2, it should return 3
In cell H3, it should return 6

Does anyone have any suggestions?