Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Retain formatting of Excel sheet when copying data into it

How do I copy data from different sources (in different fonts) into my
spreadsheet and make sure my spreadsheet retains its own font i.e. the
incoming data should lose the font it had earlier and take that of my
single spreadsheet?

Thanks for any clues.