Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I center words on a page?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you talking about printed pages? If so, what words, and where are they?

Tyro

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am trying to make a time sheet. I want the words Time Sheet centered on the
top of the page. When I hit the center button it only centers between the 2
cells that the words are written on.

Also, I made the sheet to what I want. When I printed it, it was only a
quarter of page big. I need it to take up the whole page. How do I do that?

I am printing the page to post in my store.

Thanks for your help.

"Tyro" wrote:

Are you talking about printed pages? If so, what words, and where are they?

Tyro

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

More details please.

First of which is...........are you running Excel and trying to print a page?

FilePage SeupMarginsCenter on Page..........horzontally or vertically.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 06:50:04 -0800, Midnite

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I need to make the sheet bigger to fit the page.

Do you mean File Page Setup Page Scaling Adjust to and make it greater
then 100%

The centering is for a row of cells.

Do you mean to highlight the cells, then select Format Cells Alignment
Horizontal and select Center across Selection

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings