Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CAM CAM is offline

Default Excel advanced filter problem

I have successfully used advanced filters with one data file, but when
I tried to do this with another I repeatedly extracted ALL data rather
than the filtered data. I used the same filter criteria. I have
triple checked that the column headings matched. There are no empty
cells in the data file, and no empty rows anywhere in the Criteria.
Can anyone help me?