Mcobra41

Default Pulling all information right of this "("

Is there a way to just pull the information from a cell such as this?
Example:
3 WORLDS OF GULLIVER (DVD)(P&S-1.33-MONO-ENG-FR-SUB-SP-DUB)

I would like to pull all this information and place it in another cell
(DVD)(P&S-1.33-MONO-ENG-FR-SUB-SP-DUB)

I tried this command thinking if it works with left why not with right.
=right(c2,find("(",c2)) but this only pulls everything about 3-4 letters
into it so i get something like this

ORLDS OF GULLIVER (DVD)(P&S-1.33-MONO-ENG-FR-SUB-SP-DUB)

Any help is apprecaited. I have to do this on about 45,000 different cells
so it is rather a pain. THanks again for any help you can provide

Mcobra41

Thanks so much that worked perfectly!

"Bob Umlas Excel MVP" wrote:

Use MID: